"When I met you, flowers started growing in the darkest parts of my mind." -Unknown
Ever wonder what to do with your and the bridesmaids' bouquets after the ceremony? I definitely recommend that they serve double-duty as reception decor. Besides being an earth-friendly and budget-conscious idea, it's easy! May Floral delivers our bouquets in vases that match your wedding design, so it's stress-free to execute this idea. Here are my go-to ideas:
1. Put the bouquets in vases and add some candles and a runner of greenery and voilà, the head table is decorated!
2. Wedding cakes look amazing on their own, but a touch of flowers and a few candles can add a little extra to the tablescape.
3. Some flowers and candles add a beautiful, welcoming touch to the card and gift table.
4. The sweets table is my favorite! Desserts + flowers = winning combination!
5. Jill and Scott's bar at Salvage One was spruced up with one of the bouquets, candles and this sign that speaks the truth!
Hope this helps! If you're planning a wedding and need flowers, say hey here!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever." - Unknown